By entering the venue, you are agreeing to abide by the NSW Government’s Public Health Orders under the Public Health Act 2010.
Furthermore, you are agreeing to accept The Dockyard’s terms of entry outlined below:
- Sign in using the NSW Health QR Code
- Show evidence of double vaccination through the Medicare Covid-19 Certificate
- Advise staff is you are from the Greater Sydney area, Central Coast or South Coast, or have visited any “hot spot”since June 21
- Advise staff if you are displaying any flu-like symptoms
- All patrons are required to wear a face mask when:
- Entering the premises;
- Ordering at the bar;
- Moving around the venue (i.e. to and from the bar or bathroom);
- At any time whilst inside the venue and not in the process of consuming food and beverages;
- Any other time whilst you are inside the venue.
- Patrons on the boardwalk (outside the venue) are not required to wear masks whilst at their table
- Patrons inside the venue must remain seated whilst consuming food and beverage
- Patrons will follow the advice and instruction of staff and management in regards to the Covid Management Plan
Failure to adhere to the above conditions may result in management refusing entry to the venue or requesting you to leave.
We thank you for your understanding and co-operation through this difficult and confusing period. Hopefully we can all get through this process as quickly and painlessly as possible.
co-operation through this difficult and confusing
period. Hopefully we can all get through this process as quickly and painlessly as possible.